Mud Solution LLC has capabilities to perform project specific studies with further provision of expert reviews by certified specialists, including:
- Qualitative elemental analysis of liquid and solid mixtures of sample substances by infrared spectroscopy using equipment of an accredited assay laboratory
- Qualitative elemental analysis of liquid and solid mixtures of sample substances by diffractometric and X-ray fluorescence analysis using equipment of an accredited assay laboratory
The studies allow for identification of physical and chemical properties of submitted samples and defining origin of the sample substances.
Examples of applied equipment:
- PID&TECHPCT automated computer-aided continuous-flow catalyst unit
- Spectral assembly based on NicoletiS-10 Fourier-transform IR spectrometer
- Analytical assembly based on Bruke-GC-430 chromatographic analyzer
The equipment allows performing complex analysis of persistent organic pollutant contents (in particular, poly-chlorinated biphenyls (PCB)) in soil and insulating oil.
At the moment PCBs represent an urgent issue as upon the entry into force of the Law on Ratification of the Stockholm Convention all production enterprises that may produce PCBs shall ensure their analytical control, recycling or disposal.